Questo forum utilizza i cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media

Предок вождя революции участвовал в управлении долгами Российской империи.

Знаете ли вы?
Врач на карантине спел созданную для фильма песню Высоцкого «Давно смолкли залпы орудий».
Издательство «Шиповник» было задумано для публикации сатиры, однако вместо неё печатало Лагерлёф, Бунина и Джерома Джерома.
Предок вождя революции участвовал в управлении долгами Российской империи.
Копенгагенский собор пришлось выстроить заново после визита англичан в 1807 году.
Бывший министр финансов удостоился высшей государственной награды за распространение знаний о психических расстройствах.

arbeca
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)